- Derrick Williams - Plays 4 and possibly 3. (Min)
- Enes Kanter - Plays Center (Utah)
- Derrick Favors - plays old school PF (Utah)
* Surely if they are here in our rooster they can get in the starting lineup. Any of these guys can help the CATS. I'L go for Enes Kanter coz that's the biggest HOLE we got. He is a good player and can be very productive. Love his post up game which we definitely need and it can create more space for a lot of guys to operate.
Question is how to entice the team to deal with the CATS?
Got some ideas:
- Trade williams, warrick and cash considerations.
- Trade Biz. and cash considerations :-( ---- i dnt like it but to have a good balance player, im up to it. im not campaigning to trade him but i cant watch him drag down the team. Yes he's a liability for 2 years and i cant suck that out much more. I think for him to mature, he be place in a situation where staff can be patient. Three years is not enough to even see a half of its potential of biz. Maybe in 5 years we could see some of it. i LOVE BIZ really, but i LOVE the CATS more. What im saying is, if we are given the chance to upgrade, we should grab it.
AND YEAH WE ARE ROCKING!!!!!!!!!! Got to savor every moment when we are winnning!!! SERIOUSLY!