Here's your quick recap of tonight's game
- The Raptors are bad at defense. The Bobcats pretty much coasted through this one. Even the abnormal 8 rebounds from Andrea Bargnani couldn't help the Raptors. They fouled 13 more times than the Bobcats. Charlotte also forced Toronto into 15 turnovers. It was nice to see one of those games where the Bobcats handle a worse team.
- I'm going to stop just short of proclaiming DJ's scoring touch officially back (because of bullet point #1), but he looked pretty good (23 points, 8 assists, zero turnovers).
- Diaw was effective as a distributor (9 assists) and defender (4 steals) and he was decent as a scorer (16 points). WEIRD. And he had a dunk. Cue dead birds falling from the sky.
- Nazr Mohammed had 14 rebounds and 8 points.
- Gerald Wallace may not have had his shots falling, but he got to the line - a lot. He went 14 of 15 from the line and recorded 20 points.
- Stephen Jackson and Gerald Henderson both played pretty well, each shooting 5-11 from the field. Jackson also had 5 assists, 2 steals and 13 points before leaving the game in the third quarter with a sprained left hamstring. He should be back for the game on Friday, no worries. Henderson had 15 points and 6 rebounds.
- And one last note: Michael Jordan attended the game but oddly enough, he wasn't wearing outrageous clothing - just a black long sleeved shirt. Truly a game for the ages.