I was reading through the most recent post and I read a lot of negativity and pessimism from all of the RoF members. That's disheartening. There are a lot of benefits to the players union dissolving. I'm sure I can't think of all of them on my own, so add your own below. Maybe this will help cheer us all up and help us to realize that there are many benefits to this new turn of events.
1) The Charlotte Bobcats finished the season undefeated!
2) Finishing tied for the best record in the NBA is sure to help us with free agents.
3) Our young'uns will be a year older next year. That age will translate into more experience ("I've been in the NBA since 2010!") making our team all the better.
4) We'll get to read a lot more Chris Paul threads. Seriously - his family is in NC, right? Well, he'll spend so much time in NC that all the NBA analysts will predict that he wants to move to NC permanently by coming to the Bobcats. Heck, they might even be right!
5) When you have grandkids, you can tell them about the year that you watched every NBA game played. They will be both amazed and horrified, but they are your grandkids - it's what you are supposed to do.
Add your own below.